All About Me at 6 Months:
My weight: Good question :) Mommy guesses 12.5 pounds
My length: Maybe 24"? I am definitely longer than last month!
What size I wear: Still in 0-3 months, but my head is getting bigger and I'm getting longer, so hopefully by 7 months I'll be in 3-6 month clothes! BTW, this is super confusing for momma when she tries to buy me new clothes.
What I like to do: Swing, eat my hands and toys, hold onto toysl, look at the toys in my play gym, ride in the car, listen to music, kick, play peek-a-boo, get tickled, and do actions to songs (especially Wheels on the bus).
What I don't like: Being hungry, being on my tummy for too long, people not paying attention/holding me, and sleeping in my crib.
How I sleep: I've been going to bed around 9 or 9:30 but wake up after an hour or so in my crib. Usually I'll go back to sleep if someone picks me up, but going back in the crib is a challenge. I wake up around 7 or 8.
Sounds I make: I cry, I babble, I laugh, and most recently - I squeal!
Who came to visit: My grandparents, Uncle Jake and his family, Caroline & Eric, and Auntie Jill.
Did I go anywhere? Yes! Finally! I went to the MU Women's & Children's Hospital where I was born to help Daddy's work raise money for their radiothon. I did so well that I went to Country Kitchen with mom, dad, and grandma. On my 6-month day I saw daddy at Buffalo Wild Wings do his Tiger Talk and I got to meet Coach Pingeton, Coach Haith, and Mike Kelly, and other people my daddy works with. And for mom's birthday 2 days later, I went to Ruby Tuesday. I do really well in restaurants :)
Things I learned to do: I'm still rolling over and reaching/holding onto toys. I'm getting closer to rolling from my back to my tummy and getting closer to sitting up on my own. I learned to eat rice cereal off a spoon!
Cool things that happened: I got to be on the radio and go to my first restaurant!
What else? My eyes are STILL blue, so I think they're stuck that way. Mom and dad interviewed a new babysitter for me who starts soon.
What else? My eyes are STILL blue, so I think they're stuck that way. Mom and dad interviewed a new babysitter for me who starts soon.


No comments:
Post a Comment