Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Labor Day Weekend

Oh, weekend, I miss you. My parents came up this weekend and I finally got my hand-made wall-hanging put on the wall above our bed - and, get this - it hasn't fallen on our head yet! (Nevermind that after Brad and I buy a bedroom set, it might immediately get taken down and moved...)

Mom and I went shopping for fabric (she did all the paying thank goodness) and I grabbed some cute things for her to make me :) Later, I went back to Jo Ann's and made my own fabric wreath! I absolutely love it. It reminds me of a lion. Guess what everyone is getting for Christmas this year....


Now I'm back to work and there is SO much to do. I have at least 5 hours of flex time from the last 2 weeks, and figure out a good way to use some of it: oversleeping. I haven't slept well the last few nights - tonight I may have to break out the allmighty benadryl!

Tomorrow I'm going over to the new work building to measure storage closets and pick out closet storage systems - I'm super excited!! :) For real, sadly...

No comments:

Post a Comment