Thursday, October 7, 2010

Okay, Fine

So I've been bugging my mom about reading my blog... and today she says she finally checked it and I haven't updated in a while. So let me tell you why....

I am so freakin' busy!

Here's how my evening looks:


My final semester has started and I have 34 posts to post, 33 chapters to read, umpteen articles to read, 12 papers to write, 2 problem sets to complete, 7 quizzes to take, and 1 mid-term exam to suffer through.

So far I've completed 4 posts, read 8 chapters, read 10% of umpteen articles, wrote 1 paper, completed 1 problem set, and took 2 quizzes.

But in 71 days I will be walking across the stage, grabbing my empty diploma folder, and having all ".edu" websites blocked from my computer.

And then the very next day, I am hosting a Christmas/Graduation party at my house. So... who wants to come help me clean??

P.S. Did I mention I still have to finish writing and defend my research project? Oh geez...

No comments:

Post a Comment