Lucky #7s. Thanks Cortney. If it weren't for you, I'd never know what to blog about...
7 Things I Plan to Do Before I Die
1. Go on a mediterranean cruise (Greece, Egypt, etc.)
2. Cook an entire Thanksgiving dinner by myself (with Brad's moral support)
3. Give birth
4. Figure out and work in my dream job
5. Machine-piece (sew) a queen-sized quilt.
6. Tell my child everything I know.
7. Watch one of my EIBI kids graduate high school.
7 Things I Can Do
1. Dance.
2. Make spaghetti.
3. Crochet scarves.
4. Procrastinate.
5. Make a mess.
6. Curse up a storm when driving.
7. Get lost in any subdivision.
7 Things I Cannot Do
1. Knit.
2. Run for more than a minute.
3. Engage in anything remotely adventurous.
4. Go more than 2 days without talking to my mom.
5. Stay off facebook in class.
6. Make decisions about simple things.
7. Remember to take a vitamin every day.
(And a special #8: finish/start this damn stakeholder paper)
7 Things I Say Most Often
1. I'm tired.
2. Can I ask you a question?
3. I can't WAIT to graduate!
4. Love you....
5. You'll get it done. You always do. (To myself)
6. Guess what.
7. Good job!
7 Things That Annoy Me
1. Brad popping his knuckles.
2. People chewing.
3. Reagan Honda commercials.
4. Monday meetings.
5. Wire hangers.
6. People who don't use to/too/two correctly.
7. Microsoft Word automatic formatting.
7 Things That Scare Me:
1. Snow.
2. Scary movies.
3. Strange noises in the house.
4. Spiders.
5. Undercooked meat and any pork that I cook.
6. Death.
7. Imagining no life on earth.
No comments:
Post a Comment