Sunday, November 7, 2010

Quilt Show

I think this weekend has been pretty productive. Yesterday I did some laundry, some homework, some dishes, some dusting. And I also went to a Quilt Show! I only wish my mom would have been up here to go with me. But, I had fun and got some fabric for el cheapo!


Pre-packaged MODA fabric squares.


Fall fabrics.


Plaids

Today Brad and I did some more cleaning - the floors, more laundry, bathrooms. It's so nice looking at a clean house! I'm going to the craft fair at the Hearnes Center today to get some more post-graduation project ideas.

I can't wait to graduate (I've said this before)! 40 days! What I have left:
6 posts (I did 9 posts in the last 18 hours)
1 group paper
1 "simulation case"
1 giant paper
1 five-page paper
defense of my research project (final draft is submitted)!
Maybe a couple of readings here or there.

One thing I haven't scheduled in yet is Christmas shopping. I don't even know what to get people.... yikes. What I'm hoping though is to actually finish most of the above work by December 1st... or the weekend before I graduate at least :)

No comments:

Post a Comment