Sunday, December 25, 2011

A Family Affair

This year I got to spend Christmas weekend with my whole family!  I haven't been in the same room with both of my brothers at the same time in at least 2 years... When I saw my oldest nephew for the first time, I cried!  I remember when he was 2 years old and in diapers, and now he is 13!  I haven't seen my brother Justin or his boys since Christmas 2009 and the boys are so grown up!  So, as usual, here is my weekend in pictures :)

Me and the bros (Justin & Jake)

The nephews

Brad spinning Andrew

Playing "Megan, May I?"

Making Christmas door hangers

The boys in their hats!  I brought extra yarn to lengthen Matt & Hayden's.  They loved them!

I gave my brother a "MARINES" thingy... hehe

Mom made Brad a loooonnnng quilt to cover his long legs.

The final hand-made Christmas gift revealed.  I made my mom a quilt, and she cried!

My brother Justin made my dad a wooden box with a train logo on the front.

We had a great time, with great family, great food, great weather, and a fantastic bypass of the Lake. Made it home in 2.75 hours!

How was your Christmas??


1 comment:

  1. What a special Christmas! I totally didn't even know you had two brothers! I thought you only had one. Also, how cool that there were so many handmade gifts given. And so sweet that your mama cried! Thanks for sharing!!

    ReplyDelete