Wednesday, December 21, 2011

What's New on Pinterest?

As all we can ever talk about is Pinterest these days, I wanted to see how I was doing.  I'm at about 8.8% completion rate of actually making things I've pinned (not including sexy pics of Ryan Gosling...)
Sadly, not as great as I thought - I could have sworn I was at least 20%!!

Quilts: 0/50 (seriously?  I made like 20 this year...)
Sewing: 1/41 (I attempted many a things that failed, I swear)
Craft Show Items: 8/32
Crochet: 6/44
Crafts: 3/47
Recipes: 3/25
Gift Ideas: 1/11

Oh well.  I'm finishing up my last "must do" crafty Christmas present tonight and am getting excited thinking about all of the new things I get to make next year!  Here is a sneak peak of what's on my list:








What's your completion rate?  What's next on your list?

2 comments:

  1. You need to participate in the Pinterest Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think this post should count, I made 5! http://mrstgo.blogspot.com/2011/12/counting-down.html

    I have at least 3 more that I can't post until after Christmas :)

    ReplyDelete