Monday, February 13, 2012

Habit #7

Still haven't forgotten about my habits!

#1 - Clothes off bathroom floor.  Check.  Eventually I'll have to extend this to the bedroom floor...
#2 - Wipe down bathroom counter.  Good enough.
#3 - Face cleansing. Check.
#4 - Exercise 90 minutes per week. This one is hard.  Week 1) 55, 2) 90, 3) 40... 4) 55 so far this week and it's only Monday!
#5 - Read 30 pages a week.  Did great week one.  Only read 5 last week but read 30 on Sunday! Let's see if I can do 30 more by Friday night.
#6 - Take a daily vitamin.  I've taken it 8 out of the last 10 days!!

#7 - Do I have to?  Fine.  I need to drink more water.  Reaching for at least 16 oz. per day.  Don't judge.  Some days are certainly better than others on this one.  This means a concerted effort to drink more water when eating out.

No comments:

Post a Comment