Saturday, February 4, 2012

Habit #6

I promise one of these days I'll blog about something other than my habits.


#1: Pick up clothes off of the bathroom floor - Still going strong - just forgot one morning.
#2: Wipe the bathroom counter every (other) day - Still pretty good! 
#3: New facial cleansing routine - Going all right.
#4: Exercise 90 minutes per week - Met my goal last week!  Here's the running tally: 1) 55 minutes; 2) 90 minutes
#5: Read 30 pages a week - Almost forgot about this, but sat down tonight and finished my book, "Bringing Out the Best in People" for a total of 38 pages.  I like this goal because I have a lot of books on my list...


And for week #6, finally, the daily vitamin.  I took it last night and this evening; have an alarm set and a friend who is going to text me when she takes hers just to check.  I need all the reminders I can get around dinner time if you want to check on me!

No comments:

Post a Comment