Tuesday, August 14, 2012

Shower #2

Brad and I had our 2nd shower on Saturday.  This one was hosted by his parents as a couples shower.  His mom is very much a party planner and goes all out.  Here are some of the details!




Um, how cool is this?

Crochet afghan from my mom

Cross-stitch from Brad's mom - and a weird look on my face

Brad's mom got these cute evil owl pens.  When you push down the head the eyes light up blue and it makes an evil sound.  I was taunting Brad with them.  I love this picture...

A big quilt for me Ryan made by my mom.  Pretty sure I'm designating this as a "family cuddle time" quilt.

We played a super fun game of "match the socks".  It was team boy vs. team girl.  One person from each team had to match a pair and put it in the bucket, then high five another person to go and so on.  The girls won, of course.  And now Ryan has about 100 pair of socks...

Our car was so packed on the way home that Brad had to hold a box on his lap and wore the diaper wreath around his neck.  I laughed so hard I'm surprised I didn't pee my pants.

No comments:

Post a Comment