My weight: 8 lbs 1 oz (on November 13th)
My length: 20.5"
What size I wear: Newborn
What I like to eat: Breastmilk
What I like to do: Eat, sleep on mommy and daddy, look around, watch the TV or black/white pictures
What I don't like: Being hungry, getting shots, and having my diaper changed! Baths aren't so bad anymore though!
How I sleep: I'm starting to be more awake during the day. A few times I slept for 4-5 hours at night! Mommy and daddy were very happy on those nights...
Sounds I make: Grunts, sighs, cries; when I'm satisfied I say a peaceful "oooo"
Who came to visit: Grandma, Grammy and Papa, Angie, Danny, Carole, Alie, Emily, Cortney, Alissa, Buzz, Michelle, Eric, Caroline, Steve, Rebecca, and Sylvia
Who babysat me and where did mommy and daddy go? Grandma babysat twice and mommy and daddy went to Huhots and Sophia's to eat. Grammy and Papa babysat once so they could go to an American Heart Association walk and get some breakfast at their favorite place - Country Kitchen!
Did I go anywhere? I went to the doctor's office to get help eating and to get my RSV vaccination. I went to the neighbor's house several times to visit Sylvia and celebrate Halloween. I went to Great Grandma Dora's house to meet all of my great aunts, uncles, and cousins. I also stopped by Grammy and Papa's house, and met my other neighbor, Copeland. Finally, I went to both mom and dad's work places so all of their co-workers could meet me. Oh, and did I mention mom took me to Hobby Lobby? It was so boring, I slept through it.
Things I learned to do: Hold my head up for a few seconds and stay awake longer. I'm also smiling a bit more and trying to focus on people's faces and objects. I also had my first real tears this month :'(
Cool things that happened: I celebrated my first Halloween - I was a football and my dad was a football player. We entered a costume contest at his work but didn't win - what a crock! I was totally pulling. it. off.
What was happening in the world? The Tigers were playing in the SEC, but the Cardinals lost the NL championship. Daddy called his first game for the MU Women's basketball team AND he got to call a game for the MU Men's basketball team! I'm so proud of him. I guess I should add that there was a big election and Barack Obama got re-elected!
What else? I still have navy blue eyes and lots of hair. Sometimes my nose is stuffy so I might snore when I sleep. I have a hearty cry, especially when I'm hungry. I'm getting bigger and starting to fit into my clothes better. I can make a pretty good pouty face and have strong legs that can push off of things. I'm a bit of a squirmer, but I'm super cute.
He's getting so big!
ReplyDelete