Wednesday, February 13, 2013

Ryan: 5 months


All about me at 5 months:



My weight:  Good question :)  Check back next month after I go to the doctor!

My length:  See above.

What size I wear:  Still rockin' the 0-3 month clothes and probably will for at least another month.  

What I like to eat: Breastmilk and a little bit of formula

What I like to do: Swing, eat my hands and toys, hold onto my ball, look at the toys in my play gym, ride in the car, have my feet played with, listen to music, and watch my piano toy light up

What I don't like: Being hungry, being on my tummy for too long, and people not paying attention/holding me!

How I sleep:  I've been going to bed earlier - usually by 9:30 or 10 these days, but that means I'm waking up once a night (usually when daddy is getting ready for work).  I sleep in my crib until I wake up and then mommy lets me go in my swing.  

Sounds I make: New cries, coos, and lots of babbling!  (goo-goo, ma, ooh)  I also chuckle and blow bubbles.

Who came to visit: I think just grammy, papa, grandpa, Uncle Dustin, and cousin Lexi.

Did I go anywhere?  Just to the doctor and next door.  But next month I plan to go out for my 6 month birthday!

Things I learned to do: My newest tricks are to roll over from my tummy to my back and to reach out for toys.  Today I reached out and grabbed one of my pull toys!  

Cool things that happened: I saw my first Super Bowl!  

What else?  Mom and dad still can't figure out what color my eyes are.  Blue?  Grey?  Green?  It's a mystery!  I continue to amaze them with my new tricks and my utter adorableness.  

No comments:

Post a Comment