All about me at 4 months:
My weight: 10 lbs 10 oz (on 1/22/13)
My length: 23"
What size I wear: A cozy 0-3 months. The newborns won't fit over my big head anymore!
What I like to do: Swing, sit in my bouncy seat, eat my hands, look at books, listen to music, and watch my piano toy light up
What I don't like: Being hungry and getting shots
How I sleep: I sleep through the night! Sometimes I don't go to bed until late - maybe 11pm, but when I do, I usually don't wake up until 7am. I sleep in my crib most nights though sometimes I need help falling asleep. Mommy gives in and lets me sleep in my swing sometimes :)
Sounds I make: New cries, coos, and lots of babbling! (goo-goo, ma, ooh)
Who came to visit: I got to see my mom's side of the family and my dad's cousins for Christmas. It was nice to see my uncle Justin & Jake for the first time.
Did I go anywhere? Just to see family! There is a lot of flu going around, so I stayed put most days unless I was going next door while mommy went to work.
Things I learned to do: I can hold my head up on my own much better now and do okay on my tummy when I have something to entertain me. I'm smiling, giggling, and cooing! I can follow objects and light up when I see familiar people :) I can also grab objects and put them to my mouth, and I love to put my hands together to play with them. I drool more now so somethings I have to wear a bib!
Cool things that happened: I had my first, second, and third Christmas... and slept through all of them!! I got to meet my Uncles and spent lots of time with Grammy.
What else? I still have navy blue eyes and am getting more and more hair. My doctor says I'm growing at a nice rate. Although I'm in less than the 2nd percentile for weight compared to full-term babies my age, I'm in the 25th for preemies!
No comments:
Post a Comment