Thursday, April 18, 2013

Ryan: 7 months

All About Me at 7 Months:



My weight:  14.5 pounds on 4/24

My length:  25 1/4"

What size I wear:  STILL in 0-3 month most of the time, but I've been sporting a few 3-6 month clothes.  

What I like to eat: Everything I've tried!  I'm still drinkin' the milk, but I've also tried rice cereal, peas, carrots (my fave!), squash, apples, and oatmeal cereal.  And props to my mommy for making some food for me (though I haven't tried it yet).  I eat about 2.5 - 5 oz of food a day and have taken to the spoon like a champ!

What I like to do: Hold onto toys (and put them in my mouth), laugh, lay on my side, and ride in the car.  I also like to go on strolls when it's not freezing or raining!

What I don't like: Being hungry and sleeping in my crib.

How I sleep:  I've been going to bed around 9 or 9:30 but wake up after an hour or so in my crib.  Usually I'll go back to sleep if someone picks me up, but going back in the crib is a challenge.  I wake up between 6:30 and 7:30.  

Sounds I make: I cry, I babble (most recent sound was 'buh'), I laugh, and I squeal!

Who came to visit: Ya know... I'm not sure anyone other than the usual did this month... :(

Did I go anywhere?  Yes!  I went to Grandma & Grandpa's, Grammy & Papa's, daddy's work, mommy's work, lots of restaurants, to see Great Grandma Dora... I do good most of the time :)

Things I learned to do: I've rolled from my back to my tummy during the night.  Still not sitting up on my own, but I'm getting so close!  I think my head is just too big for my little body...  I've also learned how to scratch, hit people, and hold out my hand to touch new things.  

Cool things that happened: I had my first Easter.  I got Woody and Bullseye dolls and laugh hysterically at them as they gallop.

What else?  My eyes are beautiful outside - they're yellow in the middle and blue on the outside.  

No comments:

Post a Comment