All About Me at 10 Months:
My weight: 17 pounds, 1 ounce on June 25th.
My length: 26 inches
What size I wear: Still mostly 3-6 month, but moving into some 6-9 month
What I like to eat: Fruit, mum mums, puffs, and sweet veggies. I'm not big on green veggies, but mommy makes me eat them anyway! I'm also eating a few finger foods like blueberries, cheerios, and peas.
What I like to do: Eat, stand and play, get my belly kissed, play in the bathtub, listen to music, go for strolls and drives. I also love to sit outside and enjoy the breeze and bubbles.
What I don't like: Daddy yelling "UH-OH!" loud and obnoxiously.
How I sleep: I pretty much sleep through the night from 9:30 to 7:00 or so. I'm doing much better at sleeping in my crib!
What I like to do: Eat, stand and play, get my belly kissed, play in the bathtub, listen to music, go for strolls and drives. I also love to sit outside and enjoy the breeze and bubbles.
What I don't like: Daddy yelling "UH-OH!" loud and obnoxiously.
How I sleep: I pretty much sleep through the night from 9:30 to 7:00 or so. I'm doing much better at sleeping in my crib!
Sounds I make: I finally said "mom" and "mama" and my first real word was "uh-oh!" I say it every time something drops on the floor :)
Did I go anywhere? I went to my first birthday party for neighbor Sylvia. I also went swimming at Grammy & Papa's. I went to the Dickerson Park Zoo in Springfield to see the Giraffes! Oh, and I had an MRI at the hospital because of my big head. Luckily, they found out it's nothing to worry about!
Things I learned to do: I can go from laying to sitting up on my own! I can usually get where I want to go just by strategically rolling. I clap and wave and feed myself my own bottle and drink from my sipping cup.
What else? I grew two bottom teeth and am working on my 3rd one. I had my first 4th of July celebration. I stayed home with mom and dad to play outside and watch the neighbors set off fireworks. The close ones were a bit scary, but I clapped as I watched all of the far away ones. Can't wait til next year!

No comments:
Post a Comment