All About Me at 9 Months:
My weight: 14.5 pounds on 4/24
My length: at least 25 1/4"
What size I wear: Still 3-6 month
What I like to eat: Everything I've tried! I am drinking formula and eat 3 pureed meals a day. My newest additions are chicken, turkey, rice mum mums, and puffs. I can feed myself the puffs!
What I like to do: I love to go on car rides and for stroller rides. I like to sit up and play or lay on my belly and roll around. I still love my "GiGi" giraffe and love all toys that make music. I also like to be outside and for mommy to blow bubbles. Did I mention I like to play on mommy's iPad? I whine for it until she gives it to me :)
What I don't like: Being hungry.
How I sleep: I pretty much sleep through the night from 9:30 to 7:00 or so. I'm doing much better at sleeping in my crib!
What I like to do: I love to go on car rides and for stroller rides. I like to sit up and play or lay on my belly and roll around. I still love my "GiGi" giraffe and love all toys that make music. I also like to be outside and for mommy to blow bubbles. Did I mention I like to play on mommy's iPad? I whine for it until she gives it to me :)
What I don't like: Being hungry.
How I sleep: I pretty much sleep through the night from 9:30 to 7:00 or so. I'm doing much better at sleeping in my crib!
Sounds I make: I've been making many more sounds lately, including "guh," and "buh" and lots of others that are cute and fun :)
Who came to visit: Momma can't quite remember!
Did I go anywhere? I went to my first Wedding! My neighbors got married.
Things I learned to do: I can finally touch my feet to the bottom of my bouncer and learned to spin myself around in it! I've learned to feed myself bits of food. I also transitioned to taking a bath in a little tub rather than my baby tub!
What else? I am still such an easy going baby. I'm always smiling, I love every food I try, and I sleep well through the night. I guess it's the price I pay for love, shelter, and food :)

No comments:
Post a Comment