First off, Happy Birthday Anna! (yesterday). She's about to be the lovely owner of the 2nd sock monkey (the purple one) - Mona. She comes complete with a hat and a goofy smile. Here's a picture of her next to her best pal, Lola.
Secondly, sad going away for another friend Anna. She's off to Houston and loves Starbucks, so she's now the proud owner of my first created coffee cozy! Plenty more of those shall be made soon! Here's the pattern: http://www.houseonhillroad.com/coffeecozy.pdf
Next, I've made 4 coordinating burp cloths. Someone who is having a girl is going to get these, just not sure who yet! There's a pink/brown set and a pink/green set. Click here for the pattern.
I just finished another quilt top and have 2 other fabric sets that are going to be quilt tops once I find patterns, and I finished another quilt last weekend. I'm not sharing them until they all go to their rightful owners! So stay posted for some time in May when they're all given away.
Lastly, here are some of my new fabrics I've purchased from FatQuarterShop.com, Joann's, Hobby Lobby, and Satin Stitches.
![]() |
| It's a growth chart and some memory squares that I might make into a book. |
![]() |
| What should I do? A wall-hanging, a book, a quilt? |
![]() |
| The jungle fabric is from Michael Miller. I think. |
![]() |
| These are from Hobby Lobby (Hobbily Bobbily as I call it). |
![]() |
| Choo Choo! Ready, Set, Go! Topsy Turvy Trains |








No comments:
Post a Comment