I've been tagged by Cortney to tell you 15 random things about me, so here it goes:
1. I really hate to cook and can't wait til I have kids so it seems more okay to have mac & cheese and ramen noodles every night.
2. I will never be too old to eat Ramen noodles for dinner.
3. I don't know where I'd be if I hadn't met Brad in my first month of college.
4. I'm scared I'll never find my dream job.
5. I really want to have a baby.
6. I'm getting pretty damn good at crocheting and sewing and quilting. I love it.
7. I tend to scan through the radio stations and then forget about it and realize 5 minutes later that it's been scanning the whole time.
8. I used to turn off the lights, lay in bed, and play sweet slow songs to relax and daydream. I need to do that more.
9. I really miss working with friends.
10. I wish my family lived closer so they could come over for dinner and so I could see my nephews and have cousins close for my children some day.
11. I find it amazing that eye sight is a major weakness of the human body and fails in a large proportion of humans at a very early age.
12. I suck at keeping track of and paying bills.
13. I'm so happy to own a house that I love.
14. I used to be the shyest person ever and am so thankful I met Matt and Melinda who cracked me out of my shell.
15. I miss all my friends from school, but don't miss school. Time to start planning the reunion!
No comments:
Post a Comment