Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Off the Couch

I've decided I need to start getting off my behind and doing things in the evenings instead of wasting away on the couch.  This is probably why I haven't been blogging much - nothing to blog about!  Of course, I say this as my butt is firmly placed in its usual position on the couch, but whatev.

Found this site through a fellow blogger last night and I'm pretty sure I want to do the 52-week or monthly challenges.

http://iheartorganizing.blogspot.com

It would be a dream of mine for my house to be completely organized and have everything in its own place!  That's TOTALLY the opposite of how I live though, so we'll see how far I get with that.  Starting today, I'm going to get rid of 30 things in 30 days.  Today I got rid of a pair of white socks that have been hanging around and every time I see them I always give a look of disgust and move them aside because I don't like them.  So, now, they're are in the donation pile!  Stay tuned for a list of other items that will be trashed or donated within the next 29 days.

No comments:

Post a Comment