Sunday, August 14, 2011

Sunday Stash

I'm not sure what to sew next!  I guess I don't like sewing without knowing who the item is going to, so I'm stuck at the moment!  Seriously though, if you would like any burp cloths, soft small minky blankies, a tag blankie, or small baby or lap quilt for yourself or as a gift, don't hesitate to ask!!  Not sure of the prices yet, but I'll give you an estimate if you make a request!  I can also crochet blankets.

I thought I might try a Sunday Stash post and show you my awesome robot fabric.  Trying to decide whether to leave it as is or cut it up and sew it back together!  Guess I could just take a piece and sew borders around it.  I have a lot of it, so I'm hoping I can even get 2 quilt tops out of it, or maybe some tag blankies.


No comments:

Post a Comment