1. I start my new job on Wednesday. My first day will actually be spent attending a conference put on by them. Talk about an easy first day!! I'm very excited.
2. My friend Anna came to visit for a few days last week. I sure do miss her! We went to the Art for Autism event and then went out to dinner with some great gals.
3. The Cardinals are in the World Series. I'm actually watching some of the games and can name more than 2 players! It'd be purty cool if they won.
4. Did you know there's a Damon Wayans JUNIOR who looks exactly like Damon Wayans SENIOR? I thought they were the same person who just didn't age.
5. I love Brad. A tip to make a relationship last: laugh through the truth. For example, when I tell him to get off his butt and clean the floors, or if he doesn't want the onion covered pizza, then he can go get his own dinner, I say it almost sarcastically and then we laugh, except it's true :) It's funny and weird, but somehow it works!!
6. I got to see my brother Jake and his family on Saturday. I met them downtown and I had Booche's for the first time! It was delightful... After 9 years, I feel like I've finally been initiated as a true Columbian.
7. I love sewing. Tonight I finished binding one of the I Spy quilts. Always looking forward to the next project.
8. I'm going to miss my morning pinning fests when I start work. I'm also going to miss eating breakfast at work (at least until I figure out if I can swing that).
9. We are lucky to have such great neighbors. They watch after Babs for us and we watch after their pups. And they have a gorgeous baby that I love to hold!
10. Brad and I have settled on our Halloween costumes: Price is Right contestants! This reminds me, must make the name tags!
![]() |
| Inspiration |
| Our costumes! (Thank you Wal-mart for supplying the white ducktape and green foam board!) |

No comments:
Post a Comment