Tuesday, October 25, 2011

It's Over :(

Well, today is my last day of vacation :(  The last 2 weeks went by REALLY fast!  Here are the things I enjoyed/accomplished. (Sorry, another list post)

1.  Slept in until at least 8:30 every day.  Made it until 9:30 today.  Waking up at 6:30 tomorrow is going to be awful.

2.  Quilted 3 quilts and put binding on 2 of them.

3.  Tidied up the linen closet.  I bought a little basket at the $1 store for my washcloths... unfortunately I found a large stash of them hidden in the closet and now they don't all fit!

4.  Cleaned both bathrooms.

5.  Washed (most) of the windows inside and out.

6.  Organized the cabinets in the kitchen, including throwing out expired food, putting tupperware lids in a separate container for easy finds, tidy-ing up the recipe cabinet, and stacking the pots/pans nicely.

7.  Had the entire house of carpet professionally steam-cleaned.

8.  Got a Class E license (I passed the written test - whoo!)

9.  Started a "Bills" binder to 'file' all of our bills.

10.  Got a horrible mug-shot looking Passport photo taken at Walgreens (for purpose of my licensure, oh how I wish the purpose was a trip to Europe).  Did you know you can't look cute in those anymore?  No glasses, no scarves, hair must be behind the ears, and NO SMILE!!  A bit weird how the package the photo comes in says "SMILE - Your passport photo is here!"  That's just demonic.  I am not happy about this outcome.

11.  Got my tires rotated.

12.  Started sorting through the 3 boxes of paper/bills stuffed in my closet.

13.  Made halloween costumes.

14.  Hand-washed my WIP afghan because it smelled for some reason.  Once dry I can finally finish it!

15.  Spent 3 days with my parents, 2 days with Anna, and 1 day with my brother Jake and fam.

So, how will I finish the vacation?  Today I will get my car washed inside and out, eat lunch with my BCBA supervisees at none other than CRACKER BARREL (best job ever), catch up on some TV watchin' with Brad, and figure out what to wear tomorrow!!

1 comment: