20 things that I am thankful for:
1. Incredibly loving husband who has stuck with me through 10 Thanksgivings
2. Amazing parents, in-laws, and brothers who support us in every way they can
3. Beautiful babies - nieces, nephews, neighbor-babies, and friend-babies :)
4. Landing what I consider my dream job and having a phenomenal boss and great co-workers
5. Those who work to improve the lives of children with autism and their families
6. Tara and Hope for helping me see the light and getting me back in the game!
7. The internet and my computer (especially Pinterest)
8. My mother for fueling my sewing/quilting/craft habit with fabric and supplies, and teaching me all her tricks
9. My father for fueling my desire to be the best I can possibly be
10. My cat for keeping me company when Brad is working
11. Less stress and more health.
12. All of my friends who are always there for me. I don't think I've ever had so many genuine friends in my life as I do now. A special thanks to Anna who is still my bestie even though she moved away, and to Jill who has been my bestie for 14 years!
13. My BCBA Supervisees who do great things for adults with disabilities... and buy me lunch once a week :)
14. Our neighbors who let me visit and hold their baby whenever I want
15. Brad's cousin for introducing me to crochet several Christmases ago
16. Warm showers
17. Comfy pants and comfy jackets (shout out to Target with their new minky zipper jackets - I rarely take it off)
18. Pumpking bread, pumpkin pie, pumpkin muffies, and pumpkin lattes
19. Krista for still inviting me to "study" once a week so I can work on this manuscript
20. Cherry Coke
No comments:
Post a Comment