My mom came up this weekend and made me be productive :) So here's my weekend in pictures!
First, we did some shopping. We went to Joann's twice, Hobby Lobby, and Target.
I finally got a pair of snow boots. After the hell we had last winter, I was not about to enter winter without a pair of these!! Target - $32.99
At Joann's we bought a few things :) Some of this is actually from a month or so ago when I spent my gift certificate I won from the shop hop.... and from other trips to stores last month :) See that jungle piece in the 2nd picture? That's from the quilt shop in Moberly. It's usually $12.99 a yard at the store in Columbia and I've been drooling over it. I found it in Moberly for just $6.50 a yard! Whoo! (I typically never treat myself to designer stuff, but just this once.)
We also stopped by Walmart so I could stock up on my yarn collection. I bought 5 new skeins of brights so I could make this for Brad's niece to match the monkey I also found at Walmart:
I'm still searching for a good hat pattern, and I think this one is too big for a 3 year old. It fits my head, so I'm thinking I need to re-do this one!
That's all for the shopping. While mom was here I also put binding on one of the Christmas quilts and layered, quilted, and put binding on my tree skirt - all done and ready for the holidays!
Today I also made yet another infinity scarf:
That's all for this weekend, but just two more pictures to share from the week:
This is what I bought at the craft show last weekend. This weekend mom and I went to Moberly for another craft show but didn't buy anything. However, as we were about to leave they were calling numbers for a raffle and they called my number! I won two itty bitty hair bows (which I think I shall gift to Sylvia :)
Last but not least, this is what Brad and Babs did last Sunday. Lazy bums!









No comments:
Post a Comment