Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Habit #5

Before I start, let me say that Babs is FREAKING OUT.  Running all over the house.  Turd.

Okay, update time...

#1: Pick up clothes off of the bathroom floor - Perfect.  Nicely formed habit :)
#2: Wipe the bathroom counter every day - Doing every other day about.  Hope I can keep it up.
#3: New facial cleansing routine - Still using the new products and face isn't as dry.  Trying to keep it localized to the most problematic areas.
#4: Exercise 90 minutes per week - First time didn't go so well because I got sick.  Got about 55 minutes in though, including 15 straight minutes on the elliptical!  This week so far I've done 70 minutes of yoga.  We have a new TV show that has a few different yoga shows on it, so I DVR'd them and am good to go!


Week #5 = Read at least 30 pages of a book per week.  I have about 4 I'm working on right now... and lots more I want to read!  So if I keep at that pace, I'll be happy and finish the one I'm on right now by the end of the week.


Now... what to do next week??  I'm thinking it needs to involve something with sorting the mail, taking the vitamin (still working on that), or reducing my soda intake... (SAD)


And now Babs is laying down... as per use...

No comments:

Post a Comment