2003 - After just one year of dating, Brad was a groomsman in my brother's wedding. Talk about pressure to stay together!
2004 - We went to a lot of football and basketball games from 2002 - 2005. So I'm assuming that's all that really happened in 2004 :) This might be from 2002, all the years run together...
2005 - I'm pretty sure this was the year of some amazing concerts. We saw Keith Urban and Rascal Flatts at the State Fair.
2006 - Brad and I moved in together in our very own apartment in June 2006.
2007 - We're engaged! Brad proposed in April of 2007. He tried to be sneaky about it, but he couldn't fool me :) When I got home from class, he had pulled out our dining table for the first time ever, had made fettucini alfredo (cooked for the first time ever), and put the ring around my napkin. Of course I said Yes!
2010 - This year, Brad and I went on vacations with both sets of our parents. We went to California for a week with his parents, and Vegas for my brother's wedding with my parents. We will never be too cool to hang out with our parents in exchange for free trips :) We also celebrated 2 years together on Lake Tahoe! (Yes, that is snow on May 31st)
2011 - This year we vacationed in Cincinnati, Ohio for a tennis tournament. It was really awesome and I hope we do it again some day. Yes, I, Megan, went to a 3-day sporting event for vacation and enjoyed it. And did I mention on our way back to MO, we saw Boyz II Men and MC Hammer perform at the Illinois State Fair? Brad's most genius idea ever.
2012 - In September 2012, we had a beautiful baby boy, Ryan. I never would have dreamt of us creating something so beautiful, but I knew way back in 2003 that Brad would make a wonderful father. We watched my nephew Matthew for a night and the way Brad responded to him was amazing. Sure enough, Brad is proving to be a loving, involved, supportive father and husband.





No comments:
Post a Comment