Wednesday, October 17, 2012

Deep Thoughts by Mrs. Tgo

Here's another Random Thoughts post.

1.  Remember "Deep Thoughts by Jack Handey"?  I was going to quote one here, but turns out they're not nearly as funny as I remember.

2.  The soccer team from Juventus wears uniforms that make them look like football refs.  This is very confusing to me.  Silly Europeans.  Also, the refs wear pop-singer microphones.

3.  Ryan pees on his clothes a lot.  Good thing he's cute.

4.  The days go by really fast on my maternity leave.

5.  I thought Ryan was going to be born today.  Turns out I was 36 days late in my prediction.

6.  I crocheted Ryan a hat today to match his sock monkey I got him for Christmas.  I also sewed together 7 of 10 rows of my Hexagon quilt top.  I miss being crafty.

7.  I bought Wizard of Oz on Blu Ray and watched it today.  I was super disappointed to find they deleted the "Ding Dong the Witch is Dead" song.  BOOOO.  I also looked up the hanging Munchkin scene on YouTube and found it in the movie.  It's pretty creepy.

8.  Apparently it's time for bed.  For the record, it's 7:30pm.

No comments:

Post a Comment