Brad's work challenged him to make a Twitter post every day for 30 days and gave him a list of questions to answer. So I'm going to do the same. Of course, I'm not going to limit myself to 140 characters and I'm not going to use Twitter :) Will you join me?
Day 1: Share your nickname and how you got it
I don't have much of a nickname. I've been called Miss Megan, Megs, and Meggie-Poo on occasion. Clients like to call me Miss Megan, some friends like to call me Megs, and you can guess who likes to call me Meggie-Poo.
I did have some dorky nicknames in middle and high-school that I shared with my bf Jill. We were Kinicky and Kinacky, and I can't remember what else - maybe Peas and Carrots?
Maybe all of this means I need a kick-butt nickname... like Tragdor.
What about you? Do you have a nickname that has stuck?
No comments:
Post a Comment