Saturday, December 15, 2012

Ryan: 3 Months

All about me at 3 months:




My weight:  9lbs 2 oz

My length:  22"

What size I wear:  Newborn and some 0-3 month sleepers

What I like to eat: Breastmilk

What I like to do: Eat, watch the TV, swing, sit in my bouncy seat

What I don't like: Being hungry and getting shots

How I sleep:  I'm starting to be more awake during the day and right before mommy and daddy want to go to sleep.  I'm starting to sleep 6 hours in a row at night though!  I only wake up once in the middle of the night, usually around 4:00.

Sounds I make: Cries (different cries now!), coos

Who came to visit: I went to see Grandma and Grandpa for Thanksgiving, and Grammy and Papa babysat a lot.

Did I go anywhere?  I went to the doctor's office to to get more shots and another RSV vaccine.  I went to Target and the FM store with mom and Grandma over Thanksgiving.

Things I learned to do: I'm better at holding my head up and am trying baby push-ups.  I also am trying to roll over.  I'm smiling more often, but still have trouble focusing on people or objects.

Cool things that happened: I had my first Thanksgiving while daddy was in Cancun.  

What else?  I still have navy blue eyes and lots of hair.  I'm very active and am growing strong!  

No comments:

Post a Comment