All About Me at 8 Months:
My weight: 14.5 pounds on 4/24
My length: at least 25 1/4"
What size I wear: 3-6 month!
What I like to eat: Everything I've tried! I am drinking formula and eat 3 pureed meals a day. My newest additions are sweet potatoes, pears, peaches, and applesauce!
What I like to do: I love to go on car rides and for stroller rides. I always fall asleep! I'm enjoying rolling all over the place and I love to eat. I also like to bang my hands on the table, pull hair, chew on my giraffe, and play basketball. And I love to laugh, especially at myself in the mirror and when kicking mommy in the head.
What I don't like: Being hungry and sleeping in my crib.
How I sleep: I pretty much sleep through the night from 9:30 to 7:00 or so.
What I like to do: I love to go on car rides and for stroller rides. I always fall asleep! I'm enjoying rolling all over the place and I love to eat. I also like to bang my hands on the table, pull hair, chew on my giraffe, and play basketball. And I love to laugh, especially at myself in the mirror and when kicking mommy in the head.
What I don't like: Being hungry and sleeping in my crib.
How I sleep: I pretty much sleep through the night from 9:30 to 7:00 or so.
Sounds I make: I cry, I babble, I make sounds with my tongue and teeth, I laugh, and I squeal!
Who came to visit: Great Aunt Angie & Uncle Danny; Auntie Anna
Did I go anywhere? Yes! I met so many people this month, including: my Great Grandma, my mom's aunts and uncle, my mom's godparents, and a few of my dad's friends. I took my first trip to Ste. Gen/Farmington!
Things I learned to do: I now roll multiple times in a row! I am sitting up on my own much better - even a couple minutes at a time! My hands are bigger now, so I can hold on to blocks and balls much more easily. And I love to reach out for things, so watch out if you're holding me while you eat! I'm working on drinking from a sippy cup, and have even tried drinking from an open cup.
Cool things that happened: I took my first trip to my mom's hometown. I grew two teeth!
What else? Mom and dad think I'm the most amazing person. I wake up smiling, and smile every time a friend comes to visit.
No comments:
Post a Comment