I'm so happy right now that I've been plopped right down on the couch most of the night (and it.feels.awesome). I did manage to get up and go for a walk because it was so nice outside. I figured it was either go for a walk or go to McDonald's for a shake. Way to make good choices!
I haven't been happy in what seems like a long time, so it's nice to feel this way again. I got some good news today, and pending a phone call next week, it might be GREAT news. Keep your fingers crossed for me.
And no, I'm not pregnant (bummer).
On a different note, I really don't think many of the performers on America's Got Talent actually have much talent... but for some reason I have a small thing for Howie Mandel.... maybe it was all of that respondent conditioning with large sums of money on Deal or No Deal?
No comments:
Post a Comment