Welp, I feel like I've written this post before, but here it goes again!
I gave my two weeks notice of resignation today at work. I'm going back to my roots and working with autism again, YAAAAAAAYYYYY!!!!
Man, I've missed it. I miss the sense of community and purpose, the families, the kids, the conferences and training, and all the people that I know and love and who believe in me. I'm going to work for TouchPoint Autism Services (just realized I forgot to mention that small detail!) I'll be doing some clinical work but also helping with program development and overseeing some programs as well. It sounds awesome :)
So thank you to those who have supported me and it's glad to be back!
I start on October 26th. I'm working until the 12th and then taking 2 weeks OFF. So stay tuned to the infamous to do list and mark your calendars for a massive happy hour on October 12th!!
Yay! At the same place as before?!
ReplyDeleteWhoops! Forgot to mention where (see revision) :)
ReplyDelete