Friday, April 20, 2012

Some Nights

I haven't blogged in so long the formatting has change.  This is tripping me out.

It's been a busy couple of weeks.  I don't have a free weekend until Memorial Day weekend!  Ack!  This weekend it's over to Kansas City for a bachelorette party and shopping, the 28th is the Mid-MO Walk for Autism (which you should all attend!!!), then it's my friend's wedding, then yardsale, then work's big bowling fundraiser, and then finally... a weekend off.  Though since it's a holiday I'm sure something will slip in there!

At least Brad and I got a mid-week getaway to our favorite free Cardinals event.  We get a free stay at the Hyatt and go to two games with box seats and free food.  Our tickets totaled about a $600 value for both of us to go.  Suhweeet.

And the Cardinals played this footage of people celebrating after the big World Series Win last year.  I love it - just downloaded the whole Fun. album for this song and We Are Young.


No comments:

Post a Comment