It's amazing what I can accomplish when I don't take a 3 hour nap on Sundays. Brad and I bought a dishwasher (finally!!) and scored free installation (because they forgot to take the sign down) and free delivery and tow-away of the old one. Also bought a bouncer/rocker thing for Baby T off craigslist and went to the grocery store.
When I got home I got overwhelmed by the amount of fabric still left in my future baby room, so I decided I better start sewing. I made a cute owl blanket and finished off some burp cloths.
On top of that, I made some easy peasy fruit salad, rice krispie treats, and a chicken casserole (one box chicken flavored stuffing prepared, 8 oz. velveeta cut into squares, 2 c. cooked chopped chicken, and 1 can cream of chicken soup - combine and cook for 30 min at 350 in a casserole dish).
We changed the sheets on the bed, Brad cleaned the floors, and we're finishing up 6 (yes, SIX) loads of laundry. Now it's time for Californication and some much needed sleep.
What'd you do on your Sunday?
Wow well after reading your post I'm not sure I want to say what I did. And your pregnant! We had a lazy Sunday afternoon in Hawaii for the most part. We did drive across the island to Walmart. Besides that we chased our 13month old around (Oh the fun that awaits you)! Love hearing about all things Baby T. Best of luck!
ReplyDelete