Just one more day! One more day until we find out if Riley is going to be more of a Ri or a ley.... I am so excited. I've been feeling girl but now that tomorrow we finally get to find out I'm going to be so happy either way just to know! I've been looking for signs all day as I start to prepare the house for the party. For instance I didn't think I had any pink ribbon so maybe it's a boy? And then I had a hard time finding any blue paper, could that mean girl? And what will I wear tomorrow? My pink shirt for good luck? :) And for the party... all my dresses are either pink or blue! Ack! Brad and I have a lot to do after we find out tomorrow, like ordering the cake, making our reveal video to post on facebook (check it out around 7pm Friday!!), and buying gifts for the grandparents. And don't worry, there will also be a blog reveal as soon as I can.
And on that note, go check out my friend's blog GIVEAWAY!! She has super cute earrings up for grabs. Or, you know, don't check it out, because right now I am SO winning :)
Best of luck tomorrow - either way baby T is going to be simply amazing!!
ReplyDelete