Wednesday, June 20, 2012

Pregnancy Update

How's about a pregnancy update survey?


How many Weeks along: 22! More than half-way there!
Due Date: October 25
Total weight gain: 11 lbs
Size of Baby: About 1 lb, size of a summer squash
Morning Sickness: Still none!  Just a little nausea when I brush my teeth...
Cravings: I crave lots of sweets: ice cream, juice, fruit.  And if I hear of something in the store or on pinterest I just usually think "mmmm.... that sounds SO good!"
Sleep: I'm doing better this week. Usually wake up at least once a night to pee
I can't live without: Tums - heartburn sucks!
I miss: Subway, cherry coke, sweet tea, and even wine
Nursery progress: I have the clothes washed and sorted, the small bookcase moved, and lots of burp cloths, blankets, and stuff made!
I am looking forward to: Setting up the nursery and having our showers so we can organize all the stuff!
Exercise: Not as much as I should.  I do climb lots of stairs at work and just went for a walk around the block.  Try to do that several times a week.  I bought a Yoga for Pregnancy DVD that I need to try.
Diet: About the same as pre-pregnancy without all the caffeine.  Trying to limit my juice and soda to a point and then drinking lots of water.  Don't find myself snacking much or eating large portions yet!  (Except all the candy Alissa put on my desk at work...)
Movement: Lots of kicking and punching.  I'm getting used to most of it but some kicks are hard!
Labor Signs: None



No comments:

Post a Comment