Thursday, June 7, 2012

Healthy Riley

I just want to share that Riley did a good job today.  We got to find out if it's going to be Ri or ley so the party is still on!  Yes!  We got to see the arms and legs, the foot, the brain, the 4 chambers of the heart, the neck, the spine, the face, the profile.  The doc said everything looked good.  PHEW.  I'm so excited for the reveal party!!

Brad and I ordered the cake - told them to make something with pink and blue, owls, a tree, maybe some ? marks... can't wait to see how it turns out!  We had a nice dinner at Kobe (btw, ours in Columbia is WAY better than the one in Westport.  WAY better.)

We bought a few cute outfits for baby that we couldn't resist and made the reveal video.  I think it turned out really nice and can't wait to share it with everyone!

What a crazy incredible day.

And no, we will tell NO ONE until the party!  And don't try to read between the lines either.  I swear I'm not revealing ANYTHING in this post!

No comments:

Post a Comment