Thursday, July 19, 2012

26 weeks

Just in case you were wondering...

I'm 26 weeks along now.  Things are getting a little crowded in there.  It's my last week of my 2nd trimester when (obviously) means Ryan is about 66% cooked.  My uterus is about the size of a basketball and Ryan is the size of a Cucumber weighing in at almost 2 lbs!  He's a good kicker/puncher/elbower and likes to do summersaults in the middle of the night.  He kicks so hard now that you can see my stomach move.  My belly button is expanding which is weeeeird.  Brad and I are going to our 3rd childbirth class tonight and get to take a tour of the hospital.  On Monday we learned about breastfeeding.  FYI - a 2 hour class dedicated to this intricate art is NOT enough... I'm seeing numbers on the scale I've never wanted to see and my tailbone feels like it's bruised.  

Just in case you were wondering.

http://www.babycenter.com/fetal-development-images-26-weeks

No comments:

Post a Comment