After a lot of sweat and tears (literally, at least on my behalf), the nursery is put together! There are still some details to be added, like the wall decor, mobile, and book shelves. But thanks to my mom, dad, and Brad, I'm happy to share what we accomplished:
Starting from the left of the door and around the room:
Changing table:
The armoire:
The crib! Still needs some clean sheets, but it is already complete with two quilts :)
Rocker from my parents' house; pillow from Marshalls (probably my favorite thing in the room - it has all of the colors of the room); owl lamp from JC Penney courtesy of Brad's mom; owl wall-hanging quilted by my mom; end table I snagged from my neighbors at our yardsale.
Cube shelves for toys and books. Owl bookends from Hallmark; stone owl from Coachlight in Moberly. Disregard the girly socks I found and put there and forgot to remove for the picture :)
View of the rug courtesy of Brad's parents via Wal-mart.
The "5-minute" ceiling fan that took 2 hours to construct and install:
I can't believe we finally have a nursery. I thought the day would never come. At least it's prepared for the goodies we hope to receive at our 4 showers scheduled in August!!







No comments:
Post a Comment