Sunday, July 8, 2012

Random Sunday Thoughts

1.  Even though KOMU says it's 88 degrees outside, it is still balls hot.
2.  Ryan is now kicking me so hard that you can see my stomach move.  Weeeeeird.
3.  Ryan easily kicked me over 100 times in one hour last night.
4.  Going to Walmart used to be fun for me (no, really) but it's becoming less so when I can't lift heavy things, it's crazy hot, and my butt start cramping before I get into the building.  I assume I look awfully weird when I wince and moan every 5 minutes walking through the aisles.
5.  I have cognitive dissonance around cleaning.  My mind simultaneous thinks "get up and clean!  sit down and be lazy!"  It's exhausting.
6.  Despite #5, I did make progress this weekend.  I converted my over-the-door shoe pocket thingy to craft storage, emptied a few boxes in the guest room, moved a bookshelf into the living room, and did some laundry.
7.  Mosquito bites suck.
8.  Did you know there's a 23 year old girl in India who is the size of a 3 year old?
9.  I'm so happy Roger Federer won his 7th Wimbledon today.  

http://online.atmc.net/sports/index.php?display=photos&photo=CBRE8671E8800

No comments:

Post a Comment