Tuesday, January 4, 2011

2010 Survey


I love these things :)

1. What did you do in 2010 that you haven't done before?
Go across the Golden Gate Bridge, drink wine in Napa, see snow on June 1st, and have a real (ok 6) job interview
2. Did you keep your new year’s resolutions, and will you make more for next year?
Hah, no.  And maybe.
3. Did anyone close to you give birth?
Lots of friends had babies, at least three.
4. Did anyone close to you die?
No.
5. What countries did you visit?
USA
6. What would you like to have in 2011 that you lacked in 2010?
Hmm... a published article with my name on it (if I can just get off my butt and work on it), peace of mind and time to just... be
7. What date from 2010 will remain etched upon your memory, and why?
12/17/10 - Graduation!
8. What was your biggest achievement of the year?
Graduated with my MHA and successfully scored a new job.
9. What was your biggest failure?
Not sure on that, trying to stay positive :) 
10. Did you suffer illness or injury?
Just your common sickness
11. What was the best thing you bought?
Hmmm... my new bedroom furniture probably
12. Whose behavior merited celebration?
All of my friends - especially Anna for putting up with me as an office-mate!  Oh, and Mr. P for helping me land this new job, and Bruce for keeping me sane in school
13. Whose behavior made you appalled and depressed?
Dunno
14. Where did most of your money go?
Mortgage and school
15. What did you get really, really, really excited about?
1) Graduation, 2) New job, 3) Poster presentation at IMFAR, 4) Vegas and California, 5) Babies
16. What song will always remind you of 2010?
Probably "I and Love and You" by the Avett Brothers
17. Compared to this time last year, are you:
i. happier or sadder? Happier
ii. thinner or fatter? thinner
iii. richer or poorer? richer... not by much
18. What do you wish you’d done more of?
Exercise and clean
19. What do you wish you’d done less of?
Drink soda
22. Did you fall in love in 2010?
With no one new!
23. How many one-night stands?
Zip
24. What was your favorite TV program?
How I Met Your Mother
25. Do you hate anyone now that you didn’t hate this time last year?
No
26. What was the best book you read?
Bitter is the New Black
27. What was your greatest musical discovery?
Avett Brothers
28. What did you want and get?
New job
29. What did you want and not get?
A new car
30. What was your favorite film(s) of this year?
Eclipse.  I know, I know...
31. What did you do on your birthday, and how old were you?
26 and I have no frickin' clue.  I know around that time I went to see John Mayer in concert
32. What one thing would have made your year immeasurably more satisfying?
Seeing my nephews
33. How would you describe your personal fashion concept in 2009?
Comfortable - NY&C and Old Navy
34. What kept you sane?
Friends
35. Which celebrity/public figure did you fancy the most?
36. What political issue stirred you the most?
Oil spill
37. Who did you miss?
Family
38. Who was the best new person you met?
I suppose Jamie is only the real new person I met and spent any time with
39. Tell us a valuable life lesson you learned in 2010:
It's ok to relax and to have a bad day.  No one is perfect.  
40. Quote a song lyric that sums up your year:
"So long to the red river valley"

No comments:

Post a Comment