Monday, January 31, 2011

Snow Day To Do List

Well, MU actually cancelled classes/all non-critical operations tomorrow - that means ME!  Actually ask you to NOT come to work and don't even have to take vacation time off!!  Whoo!

So what shall I do?

1) Part of me feels obligated to work... a little... we'll see.  I'll probably try to put at least 2 hours in finishing my to do list.

2) I should probably unpack all of this lovely fabric I recently inherited.

3) I want to SEW!!  Mom says I need to finish one thing first before I work on another... that doesn't sound like fun.  But we'll see.  I have to finish the border for my "X's and O's" quilt and then I'm going to work on Quilt Challenge #1 (I'll explain that tomorrow).

4) Just yesterday I told Brad I needed a day off so I could clean and organize.  We'll see about that one....

5) I really need to work on that granny squares afghan for Grandma Dora's birthday on the 19th.  At least 5 more squares to go, then sew them together and make a huge colorful border.

6) Re-vamp my blog!

Now, let's just hope the power doesn't go out.  Our driveway is already completely ice and so is most of our street.  My neighbor let me out of the car on the driveway and I literally had to hang on to the car with every step.  Not cool, mother nature, not cool!

No comments:

Post a Comment