Sunday, January 2, 2011

2010 in Review

Here's a recap of 2010, at least that which I can remember...

January

We rang in the new year over at our neighbors' house (the two goofballs on the far right).  


March

Celebrated my birthday at the John Mayer concert with Brad's mom, aunt, and cousin; hosted a "Mani/Martini" party for my friend Anna's birthday; and welcomed new babies into the world.


April

Saw QUEST perform live with some great friends!


May

Presented my first academic poster at IMFAR in Philadelphia and celebrated our 2nd anniversary in Lake Tahoe (also went to San Francisco, Napa, and Sacramento that month).



July

Saw Gaslight Anthem, Ben Folds, Silversun Pickups, Ben Folds, the Old 97's, and the Cardinals play a game all in one month!

See a recap of July here.

August

Brad and I went to Las Vegas with my parents to see my brother Jake get married.


September

I went to see the All-star tour of So You Think You Can Dance and got after-party tickets!  Hello, Robert....



October

This October was the first Halloween I've spent with Brad probably since 2003.  And although I had class on Homecoming, I still had lots of fun with my classmates and going to see the House Decks with Anna.



November

In November, I visited my parents, finished some Christmas shopping, and made some fun crafts.  You can read all about it here!

December

December was a busy month, what with graduation, hosting a Chrismaduation party at our house, and going to Kansas City to celebrate with Brad's brother and neice, Lexi.  Brad and I topped off the year by going to an MU basketball game.





Things I hope to post in my recap of 2011:

  • Newly painted walls in our house
  • A new front flower bed
  • A multitude of crafts
  • My first journal publication
  • My neighbors' baby (girl?)
  • My own baby (?)
  • Our 3rd anniversary (in the Caribbean?)
  • A poster presentation at a health care improvement conference
  • Clean, organized closets

2 comments:

  1. I love the recap and wish list for 2011! I still haven't come up with my wish list for 2011 just yet. It is going to be an exciting year though! :)

    ReplyDelete