Anyway, just my rambles. Debating whether to take a nap, watch TV, or eat dinner.... See my pretty office and pretty flowers from my friend Krista?
Wednesday, January 5, 2011
New Job
I've completed 3 days of my new job. I really think I'm going to love it and be great at it, but it's also exhausting me already! And not because I have a ton to do and they're running me wild, but because I feel like I don't have enough to do! I made my first data sheet (it was lovely) and am learning lots of new tricks in Excel. Now I need to go through the umpteen graphs I made and clean everything up into nice templates. I think it's also exhausting because I've been sitting, alone, in my office for 8 hours today. Yawn! I miss yacking it up with people and walking around and coming and going :) I've been assured, however, that this is not a desk job and that in about a week or so I'll be wishing it was like this! Lastly, I've been waking up about 30 minutes to an hour earlier in order to get out the door and walk the 10 minute walk from my car to the building and show up early. This should steadily improve as I park closer and time things out better.
Labels:
work
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Ahhhh I love your office. Very nice!! Are you the only one in there?
ReplyDeleteI am the only one :)
ReplyDelete