I just realized that I've been checking this thing for the last week waiting for people to post so I can read more blogs, all the while not posting myself.... guess I should stop being such a hypocrite.
Not sure what to post, I guess, so here are some random thoughts:
1) I'm very close to finishing my "surprise" afghan I'm making for a very special person. Pictures coming soon!
2) I'm sorta/kinda doing the 365 photo challenge, though it's going to be more like a 300/365 challenge I think. I need to get off my butt and purchase a new SD card and also post what pictures I have taken. Shuttercal emailed me to ask "Where you been at?" I don't exactly appreciate their unprofessional dialect.
3) Work is going well. LOTS of data analysis. I mean, LOTS, like 6-8 hours a day lots. Like never closing out of excel lots. Like data sets of 2000 lines and A-CW (excel columns) of variables lots. Like pivot tables, formulas (=A2-int(A2) and =weekday(A2, 1) and =percentile (A2:A580,.75)*1440), formatting, line charts, bar charts, primary and secondary axis, axis labels, charts, tables, legends, histograms, means, percentiles, standard deviations, standard process control charts, years, months, days, hours, half-hours.... that pretty much =SUM( )s up my day. (=chuckle)
4) I ran into an old high school friend today at the hospital restaurant. I've seen a few others who I didn't care to say hi to (ok, guess they weren't really friends), but we ended up eating lunch together. He's married with a 1-year old boy and going to EMS school. It was nice catching up and not eating alone in my office!
5) My house is a disaster zone. My brain is fried. I'm thinking at some point I'm going to actually have to get off the couch and clean. Some day...
6) I've been riding to work with my awesome neighbor, Steve. His car is in the shop so we've worked out a deal where I let him "borrow" my car if he simultaneously drives in the snow and also drops me off and picks me up in front of the hospital so I don't have to walk the egregious walk from the parking lot. Said arrangement ends tomorrow :(
7) My friend Anna is moving back to Kansas City tomorrow :( She's getting a new job and moving closer to her boyfriend and family. She's coming over shortly to watch Grey's with me. I'm sure going to miss her. She's the one person I really hung out with a LOT this last year and vented and told just about EVERYTHING to. I really hope to stay in touch. It seems I've only been able to keep good friends around for about a year before they move on. Hopefully the girls from "work" (old work) won't forget about me!
8) That's all. Time to figure out a dinner plan...
Never forget about you! Let me know when you want to hang out. Saturday night might be playing Things and Wii Glee Karaoke (with beverages of course). Scream at me if you want to partake!
ReplyDelete