Thursday, June 16, 2011

Copy Cat: 8 Things

Copy Cat: 8 Things from this girl


8 Things

I did yesterday:

  1. Went to Sophia's with the girls
  2. Went to work
  3. Went to the library
  4. Watched So You Think You Can Dance
  5. Paid bills
  6. Spent too much time on facebook
  7. Wondered if my neighbor was having her baby
  8. Drank some wine

I did today:
  1. Watched Californication
  2. Ate gnocchi at the Rome with Brad
  3. Ate lunch with Krista
  4. Sewed a patch on Brad's referee shirt
  5. Dropped off the lawnmower at the shop
  6. Lost to Brad in Dr. Mario
  7. Talked to my mom
  8. Packed my bags to go home this weekend

I will do tomorrow:
  1. Go to work
  2. Drive to Springfield
  3. Drink some wine
  4. Chat it up with the 'rents
  5. Sing loud in the car
  6. Eat awesome Jack's gourmet for lunch
  7. Take deep breaths
  8. Oooh and awww at quilty things

No comments:

Post a Comment