Sunday, June 12, 2011

Forest Friends Quilt

Started on a new quilt top this weekend.  Of course I figured wrong and need to go back for just a smidgeon more of the animal fabric.  And of course my machine is being dumb right now and refuses to sew.  So I cut what I could and laid it out.  Here's what it's going to look like:



P.S. I don't think I did too bad on my list.
  • Fix the toilet handle
  • Make dinner at least 3 nights in a row
  • Do yoga at least once
  • Put my shoes away every night
  • Wash the dishes every night
  • Buy or make a gift for Brad's cousin's bridal shower
  • Keep editing my Autism Disparities paper
  • Identify at least 5 items for the garage sale
  • Write a post for my other blog
  • Finish quilting Sylvia's quilt 

No comments:

Post a Comment