Ambition: To figure out my ambition... to be happy and to have a family of my own
Bad Habit: Being negative.
City: CoMo
Drink: Cherry Coke - though I highly recommend the Peach-Raspberry iced tea at Olive Garden.
Education: Bachelors of Science in Psychology, Masters in Special Education - Autism, Masters in Health Administration, Board Certification in Behavior Analysis - that's it for now!
Food: Fettucini alfredo or chicken and dumplings
Guilty Pleasure: 16 and Pregnant, reading quilting blogs
Hometown: Been in CoMo for almost 9 years now, so I suppose this is it!
Ice Cream: I've become accustomed to Strawberry Shortcake... but you can't beat mango sherbet, cookies 'n cream, or moose tracks... man, I want some ice cream!
Jonesing for: good health and someone to cook me dinner and a nap
Kryptonite: Spiders and stress... seriously, stress is causing me a lot of problems right now
Look-a-like: Julia Roberts
Movie: The Notebook, Adam
Nickname: Meg
Obsession: Pinterest, surfing the internet
Perfume: Jovann White Musk
Quirk: Worrier
Regret: One that's not going on the blog that several people can probably guess and probably taking the highway that day when it barely snowed and I subsequently wrecked my car. But then again, I keep saying everything happens for a reason...
Starbucks: Caramel apple spice or Pumpkin spice latte
Thrift Find of the Year: My mom bought 1000 yards of fabric for $200, but as for me... can't seem to think of one
University: Mizzou. Mizzou. Mizzou. With a little SIU-C on-line thrown in there.
Vacation: Possibly Cincinnati/Indianapolis (I know, why?)
Wine: Moscato
X: X says kss. X says kss. Every letter makes a sound. X says kss.
Years: 27 and still counting.
No comments:
Post a Comment