Sunday, July 10, 2011

Fail and Recovery

If anyone sees this movie (and I do NOT recommend it), will you puh-leeze explain it to me?



Brad and I made it through about 20 minutes (20 minutes we will never get back) of random footage and decided to walk out and catch the movie in the other theater.

 

It was WAY better.  It had DIALOGUE!  Plus it was super cute and made me really want to go to Paris.

2 comments:

  1. Haha Sam saw Tree of Life and sort of concurred, although I think he was able to make some sort of sense of it! I know he told me what he thought it meant but I kind of blocked him out...sounded sort of boring to me!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I went to church at The Crossing Sunday, and the pastor was talking about the movie. He mentioned it was super bizarre but he had a point (that I have now forgotten) about the movie and it's message. He said it was really hard to sit through at times and it was not one he would recommend for fear someone would be mad at him for it, but he did say he liked it in the end.

    ReplyDelete