Pinterest is starting to seep into my blood and has got my mind stirring, so much I can't sleep! I want my house to look like those pretty organized homes with home-made pillows and gorgeous "bed-scapes. Sigh. My two spare rooms look like closets and they're starting to bug me, so I think I've decided to do a major overhaul this weekend. I want to move the big desk (now a sewing station) from the office/work out/sewing/library room to the cat/guest room and switch the guest bed to the other room. I think this way I can actually have my own craft room and a guest bed with a quilt on it without worrying about major cat hair!
In order to make this happen I have to do some major purging and I'd also like to paint - maybe a brown? Hoping to keep everything low budget and work with what I already have, but also finding stuff to sell at a yardsale next month to make some $ to buy new pretty things.
Wish me luck!
No comments:
Post a Comment